Friday, June 7, 2024

Three trains and a Bus


 Today has been the longest travel day yet, and it's not over. I started with a bus to the station in Toledo, at about 10:30. Then came a train to Madrid Atocha. Then a train to Madrid Principe Pio to meet my train to Ávila. I'm now sitting on the this train, which is just about to leave. I've checked many times eith different people that I'm on the right train, but no-one has checked my ticket thus far, so I'll just continue to hope my informants are correct.

5 comments:

  1. María!! let us know if you've taken the correct train this time!! ♥
    PD: Grace says hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That’s a lot of trains. But as long as you get to Avila . Don’t know if you have seen news about Michael Mosley missing in Symi since Wednesday. Bit worrying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't heard about Michael Mosley. He's had an accident perhaps. I don't think Symi is known for its crime.

      Delete
  3. Yes, Breyner, got the right train this time! I'm now in Ávila. Beautiful town. Much smaller and many fewer tourists than Toledo. Photos soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maria
    That sounds like an epic train journey.
    Good luck!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete