Saturday, November 8, 2014

Airport

So, what a smooth ride so far...I mean from home to gate 60. Thanks to my wonderful driver!

The Clingon ran off to grab a handful of phrase books while I played on the Internet. Tried out the Australia Post travelsim data offer. Turned on the Internet, opened Flickr, and about 2 minutes later had used my $10 daily limit. So, now I know. Then discovered that there is now free wifi at the airport. (About time. Wonder how Macquarie Bank agreed to give anything away for free. Last time I was at the airport trying to use the internet, the twin bandits Telstra and Optus were selling 30 minutes for $20. I see now that Australia Post is just as bad.

Flight boarding families with children now, but unfortunately, the Clingon is too old to be considered a child now.

Will sign off now. I think we'll be called to the queue soon, and I've already achieved my first blog entry.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Departure Plaza,Mascot,Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment